PLEASE NOTE: We currently do not have any equine or farm animals available for adoption at this time. This page is updated on a semi-weekly basis, so a particular animal may no longer be available for adoption and others may be available that are not shown. If you are interested in a particular animal, please contact us to check on the current status.
- You must provide proof of identity and address.
- You may be required to provide proof of home ownership or provide us with the means of contacting a landlord in the case of a rental property.
- All dogs, cats and rabbits are spayed/neutered before leaving our facility.
- Clients adopting dogs will be required to purchase a Pennsylvania dog license as required by State law. Pennsylvania dog licenses are available online at padoglicense.com. A list of local retailers offering Pennsylvania dog license sales is also available at the front counter.
- In the case of a dog adoption, you may be required to bring all current family members and all current dogs in the household.
- If these requirements cannot be provided or completed by our staff, (i.e., we cannot reach your Veterinarian or landlord) your adoption may not be completed.
- We will make every effort to complete the procedure in a timely fashion. Adoptions are on a first come, first served basis.
- Please count on at least one hour for the entire adoption process.