Ultra-Low Cost Family Pet Sterilization Clinics
In addition to operating two nationally accredited public veterinary hospitals in Reading and Lancaster, Humane Pennsylvania provides ultra-low cost sterilization services (starting at $45- pricing below) at its Humane Society of Berks County clinic in Reading, PA. Save hundreds of dollars and get your pet the health care it needs. Clinics are offered twice a week on alternating days.
Scheduling is easy and quick! You can register in two ways:
1. Call 610-921-8387 and ask to schedule for a Healthy Pets: Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic*
*All clinics require advanced registration. Online option is only a reservation service and does not guarantee your registration until you have spoken with a Humane Pennsylvania staff member and complete a patient record provided. All services require payment at time of services, all costs will be determined and provided in advance by Humane Pennsylvania.
- Proof of living in Reading City limits gets an automatic $30 reduction, thanks to a generous grant from the Giorgi Family Foundation. Client to provide driver’s license or other proof of residency.
- For complicated surgeries, $50 will be added to service total (this includes pregnant or in-heat dogs, pregnant cats, or any male that is or cryptorchid).
- Currently, the Healthy Pets Initiative spay/neuter clinics are only offered in Berks County and are not offered in our Lancaster County facilities, however, clinics are open to all.
- Free and low cost feral cat sterilization clinics are also available through Humane Pennsylvania’s Feral Cat Solutions. Click to learn more. Healthy Pets clinics are not intended for feral cats for safety reasons, cats should be used to handling and human contact.
More Healthy Pets Programs Coming Soon
Humane Pennsylvania will continue to expand its veterinary practices in Reading and Lancaster, renovating its shelter and community clinic in Reading, and expanding its ultra-low cost spay/neuter clinics to serve the Lancaster community. Under a recent $3.1 million Giorgi Family Foundation grant we will also be provided increased community services in the Reading, Berks County region through 2022.
Sign up for our Enewsletter to learn more about upcoming clinics and resources.