Humane Pennsylvania’s Lancaster Center for Animal Life-Saving is now offering affordable sterilization packages for cats and dogs. These all-inclusive packages offer sterilization, vaccination, microchip identification and more, all for one low price. Schedule your appointment by selecting your preferred location below.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Spay/Neuter Clinic Appointments are offered in Lancaster on Thursdays only. (Additional clinic days coming soon!)
- All surgeries will take place at our Lancaster campus. (2195 Lincoln Hwy E., Lancaster, PA 17602)
- All surgery drop-offs will take place between 8 AM and 8:30 AM, regardless of the scheduled appointment time.
- All cats must be in hard-sided carriers (cages, fabric/soft-sided carriers, or backpack carriers are not permitted, otherwise extra charges will be applied, and/or we will have to reschedule your pet’s surgery).
- All dogs must be on leashes.
- All communication for the Affordable Spay/Neuter Clinic is done through email. Please check your email regularly for important surgery documents and instructions. If we do not receive the required surgery documents, we will not be able to keep your appointment. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- This is only an appointment request. You are not guaranteed the date and time you originally requested. All appointment requests are subject to change. We will contact you with open appointment availability options if the date and time you originally requested is unavailable.
- Cat Spay (female, less than 5 years): $188.00
- Cat Neuter (male, less than 5 years): $125.00
- Female Dog Spay (Under 40 pounds, less than 5 years): $260.00
- Male Dog Neuter (Under 40 pounds, less than 5 years): $214.00
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Cats: Surgery, Pain Medication, Rabies Vaccine, FVRCP Vaccine, Nail Trim, Microchip, Microchip registration, topical antiparasitic that controls roundworms, hookworms, ear mites and Fleas, injectable tapeworm treatment.
Dogs: Surgery, Pain Medication, Rabies Vaccine, Distemper Combo Vaccine, Nail Trim, Microchip, Microchip registration, Vectra (topical antiparasitic)
Additional service may be available for an additional charge. Prices subject to change without notice. These affordable services are only intended for friendly, household pets. Visit Free Roaming/Feral Cat Solutions for information of additional sterilization services.