In This Section
Does your pet need basic vaccinations or wellness care? In a hurry or want to save some money? Try Humane Pennsylvania’s Healthy Pets Walk-In Clinic! It’s like a human walk-in clinic, but for animals! Wellness services are available without an appointment for only 60% of standard veterinary fees. Now open for vaccines, flea and tick products, and wellness exams. Walk-in, wait for a vet in our comfy lobby, get your pet’s shots, and go! Available services and pricing are below.
WHERE and WHEN
- In Berks County: Every Wednesday 9 AM – 4 PM and Every Friday 9 AM – 1 PM at the Freedom Center for Animal Life-Saving, 1801 N. 11th St., Reading, PA 19604, Phone: 610-921-2348, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Lancaster County: Every Thursday, 2 PM to 6 PM, at the HPA Lancaster Campus, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602, Phone: 610-921-8387 (VETS), email@example.com
CURRENT SERVICES & PRICES:
- Exam: $32 (All clinic services require an exam by a veterinarian)
- Canine rabies, distemper/parvo combo, kennel cough, leptospirosis, or influenza vaccines: $14-$15 each.
- Feline rabies or distemper combo vaccine: $14
- Canine & feline dewormer for roundworms and hookworms or tapeworms, and flea and tick control: starts at $9 each.
- Microchip identification & registration: FREE with exam
Other prescription medications, diagnostics, and services may be available as recommended for additional charges. Prices are subject to change without notice. More services and hours coming soon!
The Humane PA Healthy Pets Walk-In Clinic is made possible through the generosity of the Giorgi Family Foundation, Jay Rosenson (In Memory of Elaine Rosenson), and donors like you!
Healthy Pets Walk-In Clinics provide wellness care only and are unable to treat critical emergencies or treat sick or injured animals. Please click here to see Humane Veterinary Hospitals for sick and injured care. Please contact your local emergency hospital for critical emergencies.