In This Section
Humane Pennsylvania relies entirely on donations and services fees from the community.
We try to make giving easy and fun by having awesome special fundraising events in local communities. We understand you want to support the work we do for the animals in care, but we also know that no one likes going to a boring event!
Below you will find our upcoming event list, and some of them are even pet-friendly! All of these events offer the chance to do good and have some fun all at the same time.
46th Annual Walk for the Animals
Humane Pennsylvania’s Walk for the Animals is the oldest and largest animal welfare event in the region, that attracts thousands of participants annually and is supported by animal lovers and their friends across the nation. For over 45 years, Walkers have been helping raise funds and awareness to improve the lives of animals and the people who love them – and having lots of fun doing it!
The 46th Annual Walk for the Animals Presented by Performance Toyota will take place on Saturday, May 6, 2023 from 10 AM until 2 PM at Jim Dietrich Park, located at 4899 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd, Reading, PA 19605.
Join us as an adult walker, a VIP walker, or start a Pack with your friends and family! Whether you are walking virtually, attending in person, or simply raising funds from the comfort of your own home, your participation saves lives and gives second chances to the community’s most vulnerable animals.
Pop-Up Pints for Pups – Sunday, April 16
SURPRISE! Pints for Pups is back – with a twist! We are taking over our barn at the Danielle Ruiz-Murphy Dog Park (503 S. Center Rd., Birdsboro, PA 19508) for a “Speakeasy” barhopping experience at the Pop-Up Pints for Pups! Join us on Sunday, April 16th from 1 PM to 4 PM and enjoy live music by local artist Corty Byron while sampling over 40 varieties of beer and wine and select full pours. Delicious bites will be available for purchase through Smothered Sensations food truck.
Leashed, well-behaved pups are welcome. Tickets for the Pop-Up Pints for Pups will go fast – so don’t wait to get yours! Please bring your own lawn chairs or blankets and help us kick off our 2023 mini Pints for Pups tour!
Ticket Levels & Prices:
- $20 Designated Driver Ticket – Includes entry into the event; elect non-alcoholic beverages
- $30 General Admission Ticket – Includes unlimited samples of over 40 varieties of beer and wine; select full pours of beer
- $75 VIP (Very Important Pinter) Ticket – Includes name recognition in 2023 mini Pints for Pups Pawsport; one 2023 commemorative mini Pints for Pups silicone pint glass; unlimited samples of over 40 varieties of beer and wine; select full pours of beer
- $150 Pawsport Sponsor – Includes presenting sponsorship of one mini Pints for Pups tour stop; single page recognition in 2023 mini Pints for Pups Pawsport; two (2) VIP (Very Important Pinter) tickets; two (2) 2023 commemorative mini Pints for Pups silicone pint glass; unlimited samples of over 40 varieties of beer and wine; select full pours of beer
- $1,200 Presenting Pawsport Sponsor – Includes exclusive sponsorship of the 2023 mini Pints for Pups Pawsport; back cover text/single-color logo recognition on the 2023 mini Pints for Pups Pawsport; ten (10) VIP (Very Important Pinter) tickets; ten (10) 2023 commemorative mini Pints for Pups silicone pint glasses; unlimited samples of over 40 varieties of beer and wine; select full pours of beer
Humane Pennsylvania Egg Hunt for Pups – Saturday, April 1
SAVE THE DATE! Bring your pup and join us at the dog park to sniff out some treat-filled easter eggs at Humane PA’s FIRST ANNUAL Egg Hunt for Pups!
- Who: Humane Pennsylvania
- What: Egg Hunt for Pups!
- When: Saturday, April 1; 11 AM – 2 PM
- Where: Danielle Ruiz-Murphy Dog Park ( 503 S. Center Road (Rte. 82), Birdsboro, PA 19508)
- Why: Raise lifesaving funds for the animals in our care and community, and have fun while doing it!
- How: 30-minute time slots will be scheduled in groups of 10 dogs, according to weight and size. The cost is $10 per dog. All proceeds go directly toward saving the lives of animals in our care and community!
Caretakers are required to be in the dog runs with their dogs. It is up to the caretaker’s discretion whether or not their dog should be on or off-leash to hunt for eggs, once within the enclosed gated space.
Pre-registration is required. The rain date for this event will be Saturday, April 8th.