In This Section
Thank you for your interest in supporting Humane Pennsylvania! Because of the support we receive from friends like you, we’re able to care for more animals each year. There are many ways to get involved and change animal lives!
HOST A FUNDRAISING EVENT
One of the most impactful ways you can support our lifesaving work is to host a fundraiser!
Organizing a fundraising event for Humane Pennsylvania can be fun and rewarding for both you and the animals. Generous friends have supported the animals through a variety of events such as birthday parties, bake sales, garage sales, donation drives etc.
>> Read more about hosting an event to support Humane Pennsylvania.
Make a difference for animals and receive special recognition as a corporate sponsor! You or your company can become a sponsor for any of our upcoming events.
- Special Event Sponsorships provide the highest level of business exposure and greatest return on investment to our partners.
- By allowing us to post our purchase lists in local stores, Retail Partners can make a special difference in animals’ lives!
- Dog Bank Sponsors agree to showcase a Humane Pennsylvania Dog Bank, which they keep in a visible location, such as at a checkout register, for individuals to contribute spare change at a point-of-sale.
If your employer participates in the United Way giving program, consider designating Humane Pennsylvania or one of our local partners, The Lancaster Center for Animal Life-Saving or The Freedom Center for Animal Life-Saving, as the recipient of your United Way donation.
Many companies encourage charitable giving and will match your gift to Humane Pennsylvania and our partner organizations.
When combined with employer gift matching programs, employee campaigns can be very effective in raising money for animals in Berks and Lancaster Counties and beyond.
HOST A SUPPLY DRIVE
Provide animals in our care with everything they need to stay happy, healthy and comfortable during their stay with us by hosting a supply drive! Learn about supplies we need all year long on our Wish List.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Humane Pennsylvania by hosting a supply drive for the animals! With your help, we can ensure the animals in our care have everything they need to be comfortable during their stay with us.
Supply Drive Guidelines
Please review these guidelines prior to submitting your Supply Drive Proposal Form.
Supply Drive Proposal Form
- Your supply drive organizer should contact Humane Pennsylvania at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your drive for guidance and resources. A Supply Drive Proposal Form must be submitted and approved to begin the process of having a supply drive.
- You can find our wish list of items needed for use at the shelter on our website.
- Humane Pennsylvania reserves the right to decline association with any event or organization for any reason.
- It is the responsibility of the drive organizers to promote the supply drive.
- The official logo of Humane Pennsylvania should be used appropriately and not altered in any way.
- Humane Pennsylvania can provide cardboard collection bins and signage for the supply drive. Event organizers should plan for pick-up at least 2 weeks before the start of the drive.
- Donations collected from a supply drive must be dropped off to Humane Pennsylvania within 10 days of the end of the drive.
- Donations may be dropped off at The Lancaster Center for Animal Life-Saving or The Freedom Center for Animal Life-Saving during regular business hours.
- An appointment to drop off donations is not necessary.
If you would like a Humane Pennsylvania representative to speak to you about how contributions will impact our programs and services, or have questions about any of our fundraising opportunities, please contact Lauren Henderson Pignetti, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-750-6100 ext. 211.