In This Section
For your convenience, we now maintain an online wish list through Amazon:
These donations offer a significant and highly visible promotional opportunity on top of the usual tax write-offs and plain old good feeling to help the animals.
Listed below are items needed at both of the Humane Pennsylvania adoption centers (The Freedom Center for Animal Life-Saving and The Lancaster Center for Animal Life-Saving). Please let us know if you have something on the list to donate or are able to purchase an item one of our shelters.
HIGH PRIORITY ITEMS
- Dry Dog Food (any flavor, all sizes, particularly large)
- Dry Cat Food (any flavor)
- Canned Cat Food (any flavor)
- Canned Kitten Food (must be Fancy Feast or Science Diet, specifically for kittens)
- Dog Treats (any variety, all sizes, particularly large)
- Dog Toys (all sizes, particularly large)
- 6oz Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)
- Critter Food (Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Hamster, Rat)
- Comforters/Sheets/Blankets/Towels (New or gently-used)
- Cat Litter
- Cat Toys
- Cat Treats
- Various Paper Products (Copier paper, paper towels, laminating pouches, etc.)
- Small Mammal Treats and Enrichment Toys
- Pine Bedding Shavings
- Gift Cards for Staples, Target, Amazon, Visa, etc.
Are you a physician, dentist or veterinarian and are purchasing or have recently purchased new medical equipment and are looking for a good home for your prior equipment? Humane Veterinary Hospitals can make good use of your older, excellent condition medical equipment to help animals in need. Plus, you may qualify for a hefty tax deduction.